Sweet November Stamps Guest Designer Post

Good morning and welcome to a special Guest Designer Post from me today. I was completely shocked and beyond excited when Amy Young asked if I would be the guest designer for Sweet November Stamps new digital stamps release this week. How could I say no?! I always love Amy's stamps, both digital and clear. She is an amazing artist and colorist and such a lovely person too. 

For my card I used the adorable Gingerbread Man and Woman and the Pine Tree and Pine Tree Branches set to make this adorable scene. I wanted it to look like the Gingerbread couple were out in the snowy woods sharing their love for winter and Christmas. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Gingerbread Man and Woman & Pine Tree and Pine Tree Branches both from Sweet November Stamps, Fuzzy Hugs from Mama Elephant

Papers: Real Red, Cinnamon Cider & Candy Cane Lane DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pentel White Paint Pen

Accessories: White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo, Ribbon from Crafty Ribbons

Copics Used:
Gingerbread - E30, E31, E33, E35, E37
Aqua Hair - BG11, BG34, BG23
Pink Hair - RV00, RV10, RV11, RV23
Holly - R46, R89, G14, G16, G17
Heart - R32, R35, R37, R39
Red Candies & Icing - R35, R37, R39
Lightbulbs - Y00, Y02, Y11, Y13, Y17, Y38, N3, N5
Trees & Branches - BG93, BG96, BG99, E89
Sky - YR0000, YR0000, YR00, YR01, YR02, YR30, YR31, YR20, RV000
Snow - BG0000, BG000, BG70, BG10, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. I'll be back soon to share another card using these gorgeous images from Sweet November Stamps!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable! So cute and love the colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...