12 Days of Christmas Countdown Day #11 Featuring Gnomie Homie Santa's List from Faery Ink


Good morning everyone and welcome to my penultimate post for the 12 Days of Christmas Countdown! I can't believe how quickly it has come around to Christmas, but I do say that every year because I am so totally unprepared for it EVERY year! I think being a teacher and this half term being incredibly busy every year means I don't really get into Christmas preparations until my actual holidays and this year was even worse as you can imagine! 

Anyway...here's today's card using a Patreon image from Faery Ink - Gnomie Homie Santa's List. This is such a cute image and lucky me being part of the DT gets some of the Patreon images to use as well! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Gnomie Homie Santa's List from Faery Ink, Little Elves from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Crumb Cake & Ski Slope DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page Set & Baker's Twine both from Martha Stewart, Xmas red Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04
Beard - C00, C1, C2, Blender
Hat & Coat - R32, R35, R37, R39
Fur - W0, W1, W3, Blender
Boots & Gloves - C5, C7, C9
Buckles - Y23, Y26
Sack - E30, E31, E34, E33, E35
Trim on Sack - R35, R37, C1
List - E40, E41, E42

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope you pop back tomorrow for my final 12 Days of Christmas Countdown post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...