Cute As A Button Inspiration Post Featuring Candy Cane Fairy

Good morning everyone and welcome to my DT inspiration post for Cute As A Button. I thought I would use one of the gorgeous Christmas images for my card this month and chose Candy Cane Fairy, who is just adorable, sleeping on the giant candy cane. 

Instead of the usual red and white candy cane, I thought I would go for a pink and white one, using one of my favourite colour combos for the rest of the card. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Candy Cane Fairy from Cute As A Button

Papers: Magenta Madness, Bermuda Bay & Razzleberry Lemonade DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Floral Patterned Papers & Lovely Basics Patterned Papers both from Craft Sensations, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Bermuda Bay Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, White Blizzard, Enchanting Pink & Aquatic Mist Glitter Drops all from Nuvo, Snowflake Love Pendant Die & Shimmering Snowflakes Dies both from Memory Box, Snowflake Punch Die from Marianne Designs

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - RV53, RV55, RV69 
Eyeshadow - Bg11, BG13, BG15 
Lips - Rv23, RV25, RV29
Dress - BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Petticoat - Rv55, RV66
Wings - BG000, BG01, BG02, RV52, RV63,. RV66
Candy Cane - RV21, RV23, RV25, C0, C1
Bag - RV11, RV13, RV14, BG11, BG13, BG15

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Don't forget to pop on over to the Cute As A Button blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT this month and why not join in the challenge as well. There are some fantastic prizes to be won! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...