Scene It Sunday #26 Featuring Lots of Gingerbread!

Good morning and welcome to my last Scene It Sunday post of the year! When I first started doing this post series each week I thought I would maybe managed 4 weeks' worth and then give up, but I have absolutely loved colouring and creating different scenes, so am definitely going to carry this one on into the new year. 

I do want to get better at free hand drawing and colouring scenes so NEED to squeeze some time in to do some more colouring classes from Sandy Alnock and Mindy Baxter, who show you how to do this, not just colouring a preprinted scene as I can do that! I'm also going to start to use some of Amy Young's videos as tutorials/lessons as well as she is just amazing at creating scenes from scratch! 

Anyway, here's today's card - an idea I totally took from a card shared in the Lawn Fawn Fans Facebook Group, but not copied exactly. I wanted to make a gingerbread village and boy did all this tiny cutting take forever. You can see how dodgy my cutting is too! I wanted to create the idea of all the gingerbread people being out and about in their sweet village at Christmas time, but as always I went overboard with everything LOL


Recipe:

Stamps: How You Bean? Christmas Cookie Add On, Tiny Gingerbread, Thanks A Latte, A Creature Was Stirring all from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Cinnamon Cider from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Anita's. Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Spun Sugar & tattered Rose Distress Ink Oxides, Pentel White Paint Pen

Accessories: Star Dust Stickles

Copics Used:
Gingerbread - E31, E33, E35
Green Gingerbread Trees - YG41, YG45
Yellow Gingerbread Tree - Y11, Y13, Y15
Pink Gingerbread Tree - RV10, RV32, RV34
Turquoise Gingerbread Tree - BG01, BG53, BG45
Purple Gingerbread Tree - BV000, BV00, BV01
Orange Gingerbread Tree - YR61, YR65, YR68
Blue Gingerbread Tree - B000, B00, B01
Pink Buttons - Rv34
Pink Bow - RV32, RV34
Turquoise Buttons - BG45
Green Buttons - YG45
Yellow Buttons - Y15
Orange Buttons - YR68
Blue Buttons - B01
Turquoise Bow - BG01, BG53
Yellow Baubles - Y13
Red Baubles - R24
Small Candy Canes - R24, R27
Large Candy Canes - R24, R27, R29
Meringues - E50, E51, Blender
Marshmallows - C00, C0, RV00, RV11, Blender
Houses - RV11, RV13, Y21, Y23, BG01, BG02, V91, V93, YG11, YG13
Christmas Trees - YG13, YG17, YG67, E37, E39, V01, V04, Y13, Y15, RV32, RV34

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon - next year maybe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...