Scene It Sunday #30 Featuring Frosty Feet from Sweet November Stamps

Good afternoon! Welcome to today's late post for my Scene It Sunday feature. I just didn't get time last week to make a card in preparation for today's post, so made it up today along with a few DT cards.

Last week Amy Young from Sweet November Stamps did a live colouring on Facebook of her new clear stamp sets with this nighttime, mountain scene and I just had to try and replicate it. I have never managed to draw or colour mountains freehand that actually look like snowy mountains, so this was a great way to learn. I just replayed her video and copied as closely as I could! The colours for the sky, mountains, snow and snowman are the same as Amy's but everything else I coloured in my own way. 

I did actually print a sentiment to go at the bottom, but forgot that I had changed the settings on my printer to print only in black and as I wanted the sentiment in blue, it didn't print. I didn't realise until this morning when I went to put it on this card and I couldn't be bothered to dig the printer back out form under the bed and load my laptop up to print it, so I will do it next time I print and add it to the card then! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Frosty Feet from Sweet November Stamps

Papers: Balmy Blue & Night of Navy both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Pentel White Paint Pen

Copics Used:
Snow & Snowman - B0000, B000, B41, B93, Blender
Buttons - C5, C7, C9
Nose - YR68, YR18
Tongue - B00, B41, B45
Pink Stripes - RV32, RV34, R85
Green Stripes - YG13, YG17, YG67
Arms - E57, E59
Bunny - W00, W0, W1, W3, W5, W9
Sky - B000, B45, B97, B99
Mountains - B0000, B000, C0, C1, C2, B41, B45
Fir Trees - E47, E49, YG67, YG95, YG97, YG99
Trees in background - E49

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

5 comments:

  1. Lovely and sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at the Sweet Stampers and i hope to see you again.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you made a wonderful scene with those mountains, your colouring is fabulous and as for the image its adorable, a gorgeous card and so glad yu shared with us at CraftyCatz this week.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely happy card, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge
    Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is just stunning. They are havung so nuch fun

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ein ganz wundervolles Werk.
    Danke für deine Teilnahme bei den Sweet Stampers.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...