Something Else on Saturday #88 Featuring Holiday Mischief from Newton's Nook Designs

Good morning and welcome to today's Something Else on Saturday post. I've been back at work this week and it was just SO hard having to get up so early again! I'll be back into the swing of it all again soon! Not that us teachers have much of a choice there!

Anyway...this week's card is a left over from another card I made where I didn't need to use all the coloured images. As I only had the one image left, I decided to go very CAS (for me anyway!). I never make cards like this any more, but saw one similar on Pinterest and thought it would make for a quick and easy Christmas card. Can't remember the last time I used my embossing folders and I have tons of them! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Holiday Mischief from Newton's Nook Designs

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black & Whisper White all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Real Red Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Snowflakes Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, Xmas Red Stickles

Copics Used: 
Cat - W00, W0, W1, W2
Red - R35, R37, R39
Plate - BG11, Bg13
Cookies - E25, E27, E49
Milk - BG0000,C00, Blender
Santa Sign - E41, E42

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...