Something Else on Saturday #90 Featuring #382 by Art by MiRan

Good morning and happy Saturday! I can't believe this is the last weekend of January already! And what a start to the new year it has been. Schools in the UK were closed to all but key worker and vulnerable children, so starting on Wednesday 6th January, I have been teaching lessons through zoom every day! This is a whole new way of teaching for me and not something I have ever been taught to do either, so I am still learning as I go! It's been fun, but hard work as well. And now the most recent announcement is that we probably won't be going back into schools until at least March!

Anyway...on to today's Something Else on Saturday card. This week I have been adding my card templates and stencils to my Evernote account and realised it has been ages since I dug one out and made a shaped card, so that was the plan for this card. I used a digi stamp from Art by MiRan that MiRan gave away on Facebook last year, but she doesn't have a name unfortunately, just a number #382. You can find this image in her etsy store here though. I need to use MiRan's images more - this was one of my first design teams and loved these images. 



Recipe:

Stamps: #382 from Art by MiRan

Papers: Real Red, Basic Black, Modern Medley DSP (Retired) & Twitterpatted DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Basic Black Ribbon (Retired) form Stampin' Up, Gems from Poundland, Ticket Shape Art Template from Dutch Doobadoo, Floral Flourishes Dies 6002/0160 from Joy Crafts, Sentiments One Dies & Labels #23 both from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Eyes - E42, E43, E44
Red - R35, R37, R39
Black - T5, T7, T9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...