Scene It Sunday #32 Featuring Smitten Kitten from Time For Tea Designs

Good afternoon! My post is late for today's Scene It Sunday as I forgot to write it! But it's here at last! For today's post, I am sharing a sweet little Valentine's card that I made for my boyfriend for next weekend using my new sets from Time For Tea Designs. The main image is all from the Smitten Kitten set and the hearts on the patterned paper are all from the Happy Mail Critters set. I made my own patterned paper as I knew I wouldn't have any in the right colours to match the colours in the scene.

I wanted a softer more romantic coloured sky so went for lots of pinks, peaches and yellows and even though it doesn't really look like a sunset, it is just what I wanted! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Smitten Kitten & Happy Mail both from Time For Tea Designs

Papers: Flirty Flamingo & Mango Melody both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red, Rococo Rose (Retired) Flirty Flamingo & Mango Melody all from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella

Accessories: Little hearts came from some die or punch but no idea which - they were all in my Flirty Flamingo paper pack! 

Copics Used:
Left Cat - BV20, BV23, BV25, BV29
Right Cat - W00, W2, W4, W6
Cloud Heart - RV63, RV55, RV66
Balloons - RV11, RV32, RV34, RV21, RV23, RV25, R35, R37, R39
Sky - RV000, RV63, RV11, RV00, RV10, RV91, Y32, YR20, YR01, YR21
Grass - YG11, YG61, YG63, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and healthy! 

6 comments:

  1. A really fabulous background, cute image and love the addition of the balloons. Thank you for joining our 'Love is' challenge at Allsorts.

    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and pretty creation, many thanks for joining in with our 'Love is....' theme at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. Love the colours. The background is so vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and sweet card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. A really cute scene you have created for Valentines.. Thank you for sharing with us at My Time to Craft, we hope you can join us again soon ~ Janice DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is this card, of course you had me at "kitties" Great design, thanks for playing along with Shopping Our Stash for Love is in the Air

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...