Something Else on Saturday #92 Featuring Smitten Kitten by Time For Tea Designs

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post! As it is Valentine's day tomorrow, I thought I would share another card full of love. I made this one, not as a Valentine's card (I only give one to my boyfriend as sending to friends is not really a done thing here in the UK), but as a happy chocolate day card instead, so it could be sent with a box of chocolates!

I used the new Lots of Love Slimline Die and the Smitten Kitten stamp set (again!) both from Time For Tea Designs. I just love cats and chocolate, so this set was perfect for me! Haven't had a box of chocolates since Christmas though so hoping I get a little box tomorrow! 

I cut out the Lots of Love die in white first, then partially in Chocolate Chip, Pink Pirouette and Poppy Parade to add the other hearts into the cut outs to make the patterned paper design. It took a while to put together but I love the effect of it! I then measured it and cut out my matting layer and card base, working backwards for a change as I don't have any card bases that fit this size die. The DL sized card we have in the UK are too short! 
This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Smitten Kitten from Time For Tea Designs

Papers: Poppy Parade, Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Pink Pirouette (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Poppy Parade both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Black Gloss Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Lots of Love Slimline Die from Time For Tea Designs, So To Speak Dies from Clearly Besotted, Xmas Red Stickles, Chocolate Fondue & Enchanting Pink Glitter Drops both from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Top Cat - E31, E34, E33, E35, E37, E39
Middle Cat - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47, E49
Bottom Cat - E21, E23, E25, E27, E29
Chocolates - E71, E74, E77, E79
Red - R32, R35, R37, R39
Pink - R81, R83, R85

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and healthy! 

5 comments:

  1. Very cute. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with Twist at The Paper Funday Challenges this month. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft Cottage challenge good luck. Have a nice day
    Anneke DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card, as I am also a cat & chocolate lover, except I buy my own chocolate :) I love how you colored the cats, you did a perfect job!! Thanks so much for playing at Paper Funday Challenges and best of luck :) Christi DT PS: I hope you did get chocolates!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card. Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge with Twist at The Paper Funday Challenges this month. We hope to see you again next challenge.
    Smiles, Angela DT Member
    DT
    https://chasingwhiteunicorns.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I personally can't think of anything better than chocolate and cats (as long as it isn't the cat's eating the chocolate ;o). Sweet card. Thanks so much for entering your project into our latest challenge over at Pattie's Creations. Good luck in the draw.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Pattie's Creations Challenge!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...