Something Else on Saturday #93 Featuring Wishful Thinking by Clearly Besotted

Good evening and happy Saturday! Welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post, although I am very late in the day writing this post! It's been half term from school this week, so I have had a really chilled, relaxing week doing lots of colouring, but not much making of anything. I caught up on a couple of my old colouring classes, sorted out which images I need to print to finish all the others off (I have tons and tons to do!)

Anyway...onto today's card using one of my new stamp sets and my free gift of the stencil from Clearly Besotted. I love these cute animals blowing and flying with the dandelions. The stencil was just calling for me to make a sunset card so I used my Distress Oxide inks to add this simple background, but it looks so effective! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Wishful Thinking from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Melon Melody & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Black Soot, Mustard Seed, Squeezed Lemonade, Spiced Marmalade & Carved Pumpkin Distress Oxide Inks from Tim Holtz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Wishful Thinking Stencil from Clearly Besotted, Grassy Edges Stencil from My Favorite Things, White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Dandelions - Y000, Y00, C3
Bear - E11, E13, E15, E17, E19
Bunny - W0, W1, W3, W5, W7
Dog - C0, C3, C5, C7, C9

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Stay safe and take care! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh my, how adorable! I love your scene and the stencil created a great background. Thanks for entering your make at Colour Crazy and best of luck in the draw! Donna, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a very sweet creation, thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts this week and option for the number option as well.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for sharing your creation with us @ Incy Wincy Designs Animals And/Or Buttons Challenge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely and fabulous card!
    Thank you for sharing at Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fabulous card so pleased you shared with us at crafty catz hope to see you in our next challenge. Good Luck in the Draw

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...