Something Else on Saturday #94 Featuring Bunny Love from Rachelle Anne Miller

Happy Saturday! I hope everyone is doing well. I'm heading back into school on Monday to get back to proper face-to-face teaching again. It hasn't been the same doing live lessons through zoom, but it has still been good seeing the children every day.

Anyway this week's Something Else card is one I had planned to do for a Valentine's project, but didn't get round to it, so have made it into a Sending Hugs card. I am really missing my friends at the minute and as we no loner work at the same school, I don't get to see them there either 😢 So this one is for one of those friends that I posted out last week! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Bunny Love from Rachelle Anne Miller, Scripty Bubble Sentiments from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Rococo Rose (Retired), Gray Granite & Falling In Love DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gray Granite & Rococo Rose (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Glitter Wink of Stella

Accessories: Rococo Rose Ribbon (Retired), Die-Namics Dainty Lace Border Die from My Favorite Things, Scripty Bubble Sentiments Dies from Lawn Fawn, Lots of Love Slimline Die from Time For Tea (For the hearts)

Copics Used:
Bunny - W0, W1, W2, W3, W4, W5, W6, Blender, R11, R12
Big Pink Heart - R81, R83, R85
Small Pink Hearts - R81, R83
Red Hearts - R35, R37
Sky - BG10, BG11, BG32, Blender
Grass - BG93, BG96, BG99

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and take care! 

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...