Penguin Easter Bunny from Whimsy Stamps

Good morning everyone. I just thought I would share the last of my Easter cards that I made for my team at work before we broke up for the 2 week holiday. This cutie is Penguin Easter Bunny from Whimsy Stamps.  I love Crissy cute penguins and have loads of them from my time on the Whimsy Stamps DT a few years back, but I still can't resist buying more of them! 

This card is also for




Recipe:

Stamps: Penguin Easter Bunny  from Whimsy Stamps, Spring Baskets from Waltzing Mouse Stamps

Papers: Blushing Bride, Highland Heather, So Saffron, Flirtatious DSP (Retired), Twitterpatted DSP (Retired) & Cheerful Treat DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Blushing Bride from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Mini Easter Egg Dies from Lawn Fawn

Copics Used:
White Fur - C00, C0, Blender
Black Fur - C5, C7, C9
Feet & Beak - YR14, YR16, YR18
Bunny Ears Hat - R11, R21, R22, T0, T1, Blender
Tail - T0, T1, Blender
Purple Egg - BV000, BV00, BV02
Yellow Egg - Y00, Y02, Y04
Pink Egg - RV000, Rv00, RV02
Green Egg - G000, G00, G02
Blue Egg - BG02, BG05
Purple Bow - V01, V12, V15
Basket - E33, E35, E37


And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Stay safe and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...