LeAnn's World 101 May Challenge

Good morning and welcome to my DT card for the new challenge from LeAnn's World 101. As always our challenge is an Anything Goes challenge, but if you use an image from LeAnn's store then you will be entered twice into the prize draw. Do pop on over to the store and check out all the gorgeous new digis that LeAnn has recently released. 

For my card I chose to use the adorable Flower Girl - she just looks so happy and just had to be coloured up in bright, tropical colours. To balance the brightness of her clothes, I went for black hair, which just makes her pop all the more! 

I rarely make CAS cards, but I decided to give one a go with this card as I thought this new stencil would be perfect behind her. I masked off the different sections so I could ink it up in the same colours as her clothes and although it is not perfect, it works brilliantly!


Recipe:

Stamps: Flower Girl from LeAnn's World 101

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Melon Mambo & Basic Black all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Daffodil Delight, Coastal Cabana & Melon Mambo all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gems from Poundland, Stencil from Printable Heaven, Let's Celebrate Die from Fuzzy Lemon

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - C5, C7, C9
Eyes - BG05, BG07, BG09
Lips - R20, E04
Yellow - Y15, Y17, Y18
Pink - RV04, RV06, RV09
Aqua - BG11, BG13, BG15, BG18

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 

Stay safe and healthy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...