Mer-May Monday #3 Featuring Mermaid Seahorse from Lemon Shortbread

Happy Mer-May Monday! I can't believe we are already half way through May! We more weeks left at school and I'll be on holiday for half term! I cannot wait as I am utterly exhausted at the minute! There just isn't enough hours in the day to do everything that needs doing each week unless I spend all my evenings working after a full day at school!

Anyway...this week's mer-may card using these gorgeous digi stamp from Lemon Shortbread. I went for a completely different layout than I would normally do after seeing a similar card on Pinterest, but I admit mine is nowhere near as good as the one I saw (which I then couldn't find again to compare it to!). Oh well, it gave me an excuse to use up some of that mountain of ribbon I have stored everywhere! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Mermaid Seahorse from Lemon Shortbread

Papers: Coastal Cabana & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, Fresh Feelings Patterned papers from The Works, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Island Indigo Ribbons x 2 & Marina Mist Ribbon (All Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Other Ribbons, Pearls & Dew Drops all from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - T6, T8, T10
Hair Decoration - V95, V99, Y15, Y17, YR15, YR16
Eyes - BG05, BG07
Lips - Rv14, RV17
Tail - BG11, BG32, BG34, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG53, BG45, BG57, BG49
Bikini Top - V12, V15, V17, V99
Bracelets - V95, V99
Seahorses - Y32, Y35, y38, E13, RV63, RV55, RV66, RV69, V05, V06, V09
Sea - B00, B02, B04, B05, B18, B06, BG07, BG02

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Take care, stay safe and healthy! 

1 comment:

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...