Something Else on Saturday Challenge #103 Featuring Malia from Kelly Horton

Good morning and Happy Mer-May! During the month of May, mermaids pop up everywhere and as a huge lover of mermaids, I am going to be making lots of mermaids this month! I attempted last year to do a new card for every day following a list of challenges I set myself, but I failed to complete them all as I just didn't have enough time to do them as May is also a very busy month at work, so I just didn't have as much free time as I had hoped.

So I decided that this year, I would just do a Mermaid Monday feature on my blog, but seeing as May starts today, it's only apt that I start the month with a mermaid too!

This gorgeous mermaid is from Kelly Horton and I added her to a stencil wavy background and added lots of foliage and sea life dies to her background as well. A gorgeously bright card to start the month! 

This card is for

Recipe: 

Stamps: Malia from Kelly Horton, Mermazing from My Favorite Things

Papers: Magenta Madness, Gorgeous Grape, Bumblebee, Tangerine Tango (Retired), Pistachio Pudding (Retired), Lemon Lime Twist (Retired) & Gumball Green (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Winter Wisteria from Papertrey Ink, Ultimate Graphic Paper, Under The Sea Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Magenta Madness from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Salty Ocean, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China & Tumbled Glass Distress Oxides Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Under The Sea Dies from La-La Land Crafts, Bubbles & Seaweed Dies 6002/0496 from Joy Crafts, Mini Shells Dies from Impression Obsession, Mermerizing Mermaids dies from Hunkydory, Wonderful Waves Stencil from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps, Aqua Dew Drops from stash

Copics Used:
Skin - BG0000, BG000, BG10, BG11, V01
Hair - RV04, RV06, RV09, RV19
Eyes - BG45, BG07, BG09
Eyebrows - BG72, BG75
Eyeshadow - V93, V95, V99
Lips - RV00, RV02, RV04
Tail - V12, V15, V17, V09, YR15, YR16, YR18, YG05, YG07, YG09
Bikini Top - YR15, YR16, YR18, YG05, YG07, YG09
Purple Flowers - V04, V06, V09
Yellow Flowers - Y15, Y17, Y38
Orange Flower - YR15, YR16, YR18
Flower Centres - RV52, RV55
Bracelet - YR14

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and healthy! 

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful!! Your coloring is fabulous and I love the little scene you created! Thanks for playing with Di's Digi Designs and LTSCB.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Vannessa what a colourful card. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Gail CT

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute card ! Thank for playing with us at this di's digi challenge this weeK.
    Nathalie DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous. Love the bright colours used. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful creation - thanks for sharing it with us at Love to Scrap.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...