Scene It Sunday #47 Featuring Argi, Intellectual Fairy from Las Cajitas de Elvi (Elvi's Boxes)

Good morning and happy Sunday! I hope you have all been enjoying the sunshine, if it has been sunny where you are. Here in the UK, we have definitely hit the start of our summertime now at long last! Anyway, for my Scene It Sunday post today, I have actually done my first class in Sandy Alnock's Copic Enchantment course. I have been a bit hesitant about doing these classes for no reason other than I didn't think I would be any good at them, but bit the bullet and jumped it and I thoroughly enjoyed doing it, even though almost every colour went sticky or ran out! I definitely need to make sure that my pens are full and clean before starting the next one! 

Before starting the scene I coloured this cute reading fairy I found on Etsy and will definitely be going back to buy a few more as there's loads of cute image in this store. I did colour her hair wrong though (I think she is supposed to have leaves in it, but I liked this colour and didn't want to start again, so she's got dyed pink leaves to match her hair colour now!)


I added a couple of little sentiments form Clearly Besotted as I wanted to make it look like she was reading her way through a forest on an adventure to a different realm! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Argi, Intellectual Fairy from Las Cajitas de Elvi (Elvi's Boxes), An Open Book from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Lemon Lime Twist & Gumball Green (Both Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Magenta Madness from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - Rv21, RV23, RV25, RV29
Eyes - B00, B02, B04
Eyebrows - RV69, RV99
Flowers - V15, V17, V09, YR12, YR15, YR16
Top - YR12, YR15, YR16
Wings - YR61, YR65, YR68, V12, V15, V17, RV21, RV23
Leaves - G03, G05, G07
Book - E51, E53, BG53, BG45, BG57
Tree Stump - E44, E47, E49
Background - YG0000, YG21, YG03, YG17, G46, BG13, BG18, B00, B02, B99, E35, E49, E59

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. 

4 comments:

  1. Oh my word!! This is amazing! You did such a great job!! and I adore that little fairy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Vannessa! you coloring is out of this world amazing, what a lovely scene you've created as well.. Absolutely fabulous!

    Thank you so much for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your creation. Thanks for sharing it with us at the Polkadoodles craft challenge Janet DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully colored scene, Vannessa! Thanks for sharing with the Colour Crazy Craft Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...