LeAnn's World 101 Challenge #40

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from LeAnn's World 101. As always our challenge is an Anything Goes one and you can use any image to enter. However, if you use an image from LeAnn's store then you will be entered twice into the prize draw.

For my card I have used the adorable Kaylynn and went for a soft blue and pink colour combo using some old patterned papers I found hidden in my stash! (I have lots of those though!) I used this die cut for my frame and the card ended up being a lot smaller than I realised, so it didn't leave much room for layers or embellishments. The sentiment had to go on the inside too as I used a matching sentiment die cut from the paper pack, which was far too big for the front in the end! 

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Kaylynn from Leann's World 101

Papers: Blushing Bride & Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Pastels Craft Collection Patterned Papers from Papermania, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Blushing Bride Ribbon, Blushing Bride Twine & Neutrals Buttons (All Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Brads from stash, Anja's Squares Dies LR0242 from Marianne Designs, Beautiful Blooms II Dies from Papertrey Ink

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E43, E44, E47, E49
Eyes - E43, E44, E47
Skirt - B95, B97, B99
Top & Hair Bobbles - RV32, RV34, R85
Jacket - B91, B93, B95
Boots - E33, E35, E37

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the LeAnn's World 101 Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?!

5 comments:

  1. Wow Wow Wow Wow this is just super stunningly gorgeous work. I love it.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. We hope to see you again.
    ~ Annette CT -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card Thank you for entering our Anything Goes Challenge atThrough The Craft Room Door this week. Looking forward to seeing you again next challenge. Good luck Ginny
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I always adore your work Vannessa and this one is just as fabulous! Love the card design and of course your fabulous coloring!

    Thank you for playing along with us at Creative Knockouts, I hope you will join in again this week:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venessa, beautiful card and sweet image. I love it. Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card and gorgeous design…fab colours too.
    Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgans Art World Challenges Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Annie CT - https://thejourneyisthestarthere.blogspot.com/{My Blog}

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...