LeAnn's World 101 Inspiration Post Featuring Happy Hour

Good morning everyone and welcome to my final DT post for the LeAnn's World 101 Design Team. I have decided to step down from this team at the end of this month as I fancy a change and as well as taking on the team leader role for The Paper Shelter, I need a bit more time as well. I have thoroughly enjoyed being part of the team since November 2019, so about 18 months or so and will miss being part of the team, but feel ready for the change now. 

Anyway for my card this month, I have chosen to use the cute Happy Hour image and added a bit more colouring to the background to make it look like she was having a celebratory drink in a bar! I also added some drinking related sentiments from one of my new stamp sets, which were just perfect for this scene! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Happy Hour from LeAnn's World 101, Cocktail Hour from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Poppy Parade & Soft Suede both from Stampin' Up, Curiosity Corner Patterned Papers from Dovecraft, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Poppy Parade from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Garden Green Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Red Xmas Stickles, Long Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E23, E25, E27, E29
Eyes - E23, E25, E27
Green - G82, G85
Red -R22, R24, R27, R29
Drink - R24, R27, N9, B000
Bar & Stool - E07, E19, E08, E09
Floor - E44, E47, E49
Wall - E50, E51, E53, E55, E13, E15

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #123 Featuring Tippyscolor Fantasy Fun Coloring Book

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I have used a colouring book page from a set of...