Something Else on Saturday Challenge #117 Featuring Summer Gnomes from Star Jam Lines

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday! As it is officially summer here in the UK (and accompanied by loads of rain as is typical of a British summer!), I thought I would use this cute digi stamp image from Star Jam Lines to create a fun summer themed card.

Aren't they just adorable?! I found the patterned papers in my stash and were freebies from a craft magazine - the striped one reminded me of a deckchair! I added a couple of die cuts as well as this fabulous sentiment from MFT. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Summer Gnomes from Star Jam Lines, Drink Up The Sunshine from My Favorite Things

Papers: Daffodil Delight, Basic Black & Melon Mambo all from Stampin' Up, Turquoise card from Fabriano, Patterned Papers from craft Magazine, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Sunglasses Dies from Taylored Expressions, Flip Flop Fun Dies from Your Next Stamp

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Man's Hat - BG02, BG05, BG07
Beard - T1, T2, T3
Drink - YG21. YG23, YG25, BG10, RV04, RV06, FY1
Pineapple - Y13, Y15, Y19, E13, E15, G03, G05, G07
Woman's Hair - E70, E71, E74, RV25
Woman's Hat - RV21, RV23, RV25, V12, V15, V17
Dress - RV21, RV23, RV25
Watermelon - G14, G17, R12, R14, R17, C8, C10 
Sand - Y23, E41, E30, E53, E43, E33
 
And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and enjoy the sunshine! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...