Sweet November Stamps Friday the 13th Goth Dolls New Release Venomous Vannessa

Hello everyone and welcome to a special post from me today! I was asked by Amy Young and Tee Tucker if I would guest design for them with this new release from Sweet November Stamps and I just could not say no! I am a more of a rock & metal chick than a goth girl at heart, although I had a big goth phase as a teen (not EMO - my teen years were way before that!). Sisters of Mercy were a huge fave band of mine and everything I wore was black, so this new release was just perfect for me! 

This card features my namesake - Venomous Vannessa, although I don't think I'm that venomous LOL. This poor bride has been left without her beloved so she has taken to wearing her wedding dress every Hallowe'en when she goes to the cemetery to visit his grave. 

I would love to get married on Hallowe'en (although my BF is not as keen!), but being a teacher my wedding has to take place during a weekend or during one of the school holidays as we're not supposed to take time off work for that kind of thing! Last year Hallowe'en was on a Saturday but there's no way I wanted my wedding to take place in the middle of pandemic! So I'll just have to wait patiently for another Hallowe'en Saturday to turn up, which will give me enough time to convince my BF to agree to a Hallowe'en wedding LOL!

Anyway....enough rambling. Here's my card! It's quite a big scene so the rest of the card was left fairly plain - just a little bit of patterned paper! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Friday 13th Goth Dolls Venomous Vannessa, Scene Builder Spooky Trees & Pumpkin Fun: Luna, Vlad & Lucy all from Sweet November Stamps, Computer generated sentiment

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Frightful Sight DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, White Gel Pen

Copics Used:
Skin - BV0000, BV000, BV00, BV23
Hair - BV04, BV23, BV25, BV08, BV29
Eyes - YG01, YG03, YG23, BV29
Eyebrows - BV04, BV08
Lips - BV13, BV17
Dress & Veil - T0, T1, T2, BV20
Buttons - BV13, BV04, BV08
Boots - BV13, BV04, BV08, T7, T9
Bouquet 0 BV11, BV13, BV17, G16, G19, T7
Moon - Y0000, Y000, Y00, T0
Sky - BV11, BV04, BV13, BV34, BV23, BV08, BV17, B63, B66, B69
Bushes - YG95, YG97, YG99, YG63
Gravestone - T5, T6, T7, T8, Bv23, YG03, YG67
Trees - E44, E47, E49
Grass - G24, G85, G94, G99
Bat - C4, C6, C8, YR12, YR14, YR15, YR27
Owls - E51, E53, E55, E57, E59, YR68
Spiders - C6, C8
Pumpkins - YG63, YG67, Y19, Y38, YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, YR27
Cat - C5, C7, C9, FY1, FYG2

And that's all from me for this post folks! Be sure to pop back again tomorrow for another Friday 13th Goth Doll creation. Stay safe! 

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is so sweet Thanks for entering your card at Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Oh, wat een leuke kaart. Leuk dat je meedoet met onze challenge bij Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Penny's Paper crafty challenge
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be
    http://creativesketchygirls.blogspot.be/
    https://girlzcreativecrafts.blogspot.com/
    https://girlzrebelchallenge.blogspot.com
    http://pennyschallenges.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is a wonderful and fantastic scene. The coloring is perfect! Thank you for playing in our challenge and always happy to see more from you. Hugs, Kinjal - DT Penny's Paper crafty Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lot of work Vannessa. Your card and story are amazing. Very well done! Thanks for joining us over at Penny's Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon. DT~Jana

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fab project! Thank you for sharing it with us at Penny's Challenges.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Through the Purple Haze.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @ TTPH

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for entering this awesome creation into Through the Purple Haze’s August 2021 Challenge: Tic Tac Toe!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for joining us at Paper Funday with a cute, scary card.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...