Stampers Delights New Release Tutorial

Good evening and welcome to the first of my posts for the new releases from Stampers Delights this month. We are now starting to move into Christmas stamps and this set that I have used today is just adorable! It can be combined with so many other cute stamps and doesn't have to be just for Christmas cards either. 

I made a white on white card, which is not something I do very often as I love my colours and my patterned papers, but this one came out beautifully, even if I do say so myself! All the embossing and die cuts give it a fabulous texture and the touches of glitter are enough for some Christmas/winter sparkle! 

If you want to see how I made this card, I have a step by step tutorial over on the Stampers Delights blog

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Angel from Stampers Delights

Papers: Whisper White from Stampin' Up, White Linen Card from Craft UK, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Silver Star & Clear Star Gelly Roll Pens

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Precious Snowflakes Dies from Memory Box, Snowflakes Embossing Folder from Cuttlebug, White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - BG000, Bg10, Bg11
Eyes - BG13, BG15
Wings - N0, N1
Dress - BG11, BG13
Snow - BG0000, BG000, BG10
Base - E40, E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for today folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

3 comments:

  1. Love the gorgeous embossed background you created, looks fabulous behind this adorable image. Nice work. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.

    Annette DT / Admin / Registered Owner for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Vannessa. Thank you for sharing with us over here at World Wide Open Design Team Challenge and best of luck with your entry.
    Wendy DT Member for https://worldwideopendesignteamchallenge.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are truly grateful to have your design on The Paper Funday Challenges Blog.
    Your creation is gorgeous 🥰!
    Marci - DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...