13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #10 Featuring Witch Hat With Bat from Star Jam Lines


Good morning and welcome to Day #10 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en. For today's card, I have used this adorable digi stamp from Star Jam Lines, Witch Hat with Bat. The bat is such a cutie. I went for a fairly simple layout so I could try and show off the bat printed paper in the background, but as always added more than intended so a lot of it ended up being covered up! Typical of me! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Witch Hat With Bat from Star Jam Lines, Going Batty from Whimsy Stamps

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black & Cute Hallowe'en DSP all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card form Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Leaf Doily Dies from Marianne Design, Circle Accordion Card Dies from Die'Sire, Halloween Ribbon from Groves, Halloween Sequins from Amazon

Copics Used:
Bat - W1, W3, W5, W7, W9, R11, R12
Snake - YG13, YG17, YG67, YG21, YG23
Hat - V12, V15, V17, V09
Hat Band - YR04, YR07, YR09, C9, YG05, YG07, YG09
Buckle - C0, C2, C4
Black Patch - C4, C6, C8
Purple Patch - V22, V25, V28
Feather - BG72, BG75, BG78

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...