13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #2 & The Paper Shelter Challenge #488 Digital Image

 

Good morning everyone and welcome to my combined post for my Day #2 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en event and my DT blogpost for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. Our challenge this week is to use a digital image, so you can use anything you like to create anything you like as long as the image is a digital image, not a stamped one. You can still use a stamped sentiment though. 

For this card, I used the gorgeous Laid Back Witch and gave her a purple cloudy sky to be flying through. I added a few dots of Stickles for some glittery stars as well. The sentiment, which I thought went perfectly, was from the same patterned paper pack and the backing papers. 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Laid Back Witch from The Paper Shelter

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate White Graphic Paper, I Love Halloween Patterned Papers from Echo Park, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Hickory Smoke, Seedless Preserves, Wilted Violet & Dusty Concord Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Star Dust Stickles, Mini Cloud Edges Stencil from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - V04, V05, V06, V09
Eyes - G05, G07
Lips - V12, V15
Hat - T5, T7, T9
Top & Bracelet - YR04, YR07, YR09
Shorts & Bracelet - YG13, YG17, YG67
Buttons - YR07, YR09, V04, V06, T7, T9
Shoes - V15, V17, V09, YR16, YR18
Necklace - V15, V17, YG07, YG09, T7, T9
Broom - E84, E87, E89, YR23, E33, E35, E37, E39

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out all the other fabulous cards from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too?! As always there are some fantastic prizes up for grabs! 


I'll be back again tomorrow with Day #3 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en feature! Hope to see you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...