13 Days of Hallowe'en Day #8 Featuring Miss Anya All Year Kit from The Greeting Farm

 

Good morning and welcome to Day #8 of my 13 Days of Hallowe'en feature. I am totally loving making all these Hallowe'en cards, but I know I won't need them all! But it's all good fun anyway! 

Today's card features the Hallowe'en image from Miss Anya All Year Kit from The Greeting Farm which is a fabulous clear stamp set with one stamp for almost each month. I love these stamps and this one is probably my fave! I decided to make a shaker card this time, which I haven't done in ages. I managed to find some Hallowe'en themed sequins/confetti on Amazon which were perfect for this!


And this is the card laying down so you can see the confetti in the shaker a bit better.


Recipe:

Stamps: Miss Anya All Year Kit from The Greeting Farm

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Basic Black & Cute Halloween DSP all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty, Acetate

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Hallowe'en Confetti from Amazon, Circle Nestabilities from Spellbinders, Leaf Doily Die LR0430 from Marianne Design, Corner Cobwebs Die & Happy Hallowe'en Border Die both from Memory Box

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair -  V04, V05, V06, V09
Hat Band & Skirt - YG13, YG17, YG67
Boots - V12, V15, V17, V09
Pumpkin - Y13, Y15, Y19, YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, YG95, YG97
Hat & Cloak - C6, C8, C10

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...