Something Else on Saturday #126 Featuring Llamazing Llamas from Heffy Doodle

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. I thought I would throw in a card that wasn't a Hallowe'en one this weekend using one of my new stamp sets from Heffy Doodle. I don't really know why I like llama stamps, but I love them and this set was just too cute to miss! I have to say though, I really wanted the sombrero stamp more than anything as it's a hat style that I do not have at all in my collection! 

I inked up the sky using my Distress Oxide inks and then added some pieces of Crumb Cake card for the sand as the inked sand I had done originally didn't stand out enough. I have to buy some more brown Distress Inks I think! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Llamazing Llamas from Heffy Doodle

Papers: Crumb Cake, Daffodil Delight & Mango Melody all from Stampin' Up, Card Blank from Anita's, Make It colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pumpkin Pie & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Squeezed Lemonade, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade & Ripened Pumpkin Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Weather Forecast Dies from Joanna Sheen

Copics Used:
Llamas - E40, E41, E42, E43, E44, E47
Red - R24, R27, R29
Green - G03, G05, G09
Yellow - Y13, Y15, Y17
Sombreros - E31, E33, E35
Sign - E84, E87, E89
Cacti - G14, G16, G17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, What a perfectly blended sky in the background and cute little llamas! Thank you for joining us at Paper FunDay,Shandy,DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is brilliant!

    Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Moments,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...