All Things Magical and Mythical #13 Featuring Darling Dragons from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. Today I decided to go for these cute little dragons, but was a bit lost at what to do with them. To be honest, I'm not a fan of the colours I have used to colour them in, so found it more challenging to find patterned papers to go with them! But I do love a challenge, and this was definitely a challenge for me! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Darling Dragons from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Pistachio Pudding (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Blueberry Sky from Papertrey Ink, Stars Shining Patterned Papers from Craft Sensations, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Soft Sea Foam & Sweet Sugarplum (Retired) both from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Sequins from The Range

Copics Used:
Pinky-Purple - RV52, RV63, RV55, RV66
Purpley-Blue - B63, B66, B69
Heart - R81, R83, R85, R89
Cloud - W00, 0, Blender
Flame - Y13, Y19, YR15, YR04, YR07, R17

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...