Scene It Sunday #69 Featuring Snowfight Penguins from Stamping Bella

Good morning and happy Sunday. It's yet another week closer to Christmas! How are your Christmas preparations going? I'm about halfway through buying my presents and still have lots of cards and gift tags to make! 

For today's card I used the adorable Snowfight Penguins from Stamping Bella. I made a fairly simple card this time as I need some flatter ones to post. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Snowfight Penguins from Stamping Bella

Papers: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Let It Snow DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc

Accessories: Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart, Star Dust Stickles

Copics Used:
Beaks & Feet - YR15, YR16
White Fur - C00, C0, C1, Blender
Black Fur - C5, C7, C9
Blue Hat - B52, B32, B34, B93, B95, B97
Red Hat - N0. N1, N2, R17, R46, R59
Snow & Snowballs - B0000, B000, B00, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...