Scene It Sunday #70 Featuring Shake It Up Polar Bears from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Good morning and happy Sunday - the last one of the month too! For today's card I am using another one of my stamp sets that I have had for years and only used once! No idea why I haven't used it more as it is such a sweet set! 

I thought I would make a slimline card for these cuties and then saw the challenge from My Favorite Things to make a mini slimline, meaning the card measures 3 x 6 inches. Not a size I would normally make as it is so tiny compared to my usual 6 inch square cards, but it came out so cute! I love it! 

This card is for
Shopping Our Stash Challenge #459 Triple Threat (I have the phrase Let It Snow 3 times!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Shake It Up Polar Bears from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Polished Pink & Smoky Slate both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Versamark, Kitsch Flamingo, Picked Raspberry, Wilted Violet & Seedless Preserves Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Accessories: White embossing Powder from Stampin' Up, Chunky White Embossing Enamel from Stampendous

Copics Used:
Bears - W00, W0, R30
Antlers - RV04, RV06, E13, E15
Cup - RV14, RV17, E25, R46
Scarf - C0, C1, RV32, RV34
Snowballs - BG10
Trees - E23, E25, G82, G85, G94

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon!

4 comments:

  1. You have created a lovely Winter scene and fabulous snow, many thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge, it would also be lovely to see you at:https://www.welovestamping.co.uk/ where our theme is Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute card and loving the that snowy winter sky!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge this week!
    Ellie
    Ellibelle's Corner

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely scene your stamps are so cute, thanks for sharing at Crafty Catz challenge, Tilly

    ReplyDelete
  4. That scene is adorable and I love the ink blending for your sky..thanks for joining in at Shopping our Stash this week!

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...