All Things Magical and Mythical #18 Featuring Yeti Or Not from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I did miss last week's post as I just didn't have time to make anything for it, but hopefully now I am on my school winter holidays for a fortnight, I can get ahead a little!

For this week's post, I have used the adorable Yeti or Not stamp set from Lawn Fawn - this is one of my faves for fun, alternative winter cards. I also thought I would make a shadow box card for them as well. I actually bought the dies and stamp set together to make a shadow box before but never got round to it, so this is my first one! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Yeti Or Not from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Bermuda Bay, Basic White, Gray Granite & Let It Snow DSP all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Shadow Box Dies & Shadow Box Mountain Add On Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Aspen Snowflake Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used: 
Faces & Hands - BG000, BG01, BG02
Horns - BG02, BG05
Fur - T1, BV20, BV31
Purple Hat & Scarf - V12, V15, V17
Teal Hat & Scarf - BG45, BG57, BG49
Snowboard - BG01, BG02, BG07, BG09, V06, V09
Presents - V01, V04, BG13, BG15, BG45, BG57
Trees - E71, E74, G82, G24, G85
Baubles - V04, V06, BG02, BG05

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

7 comments:

  1. Adorable. Nicely done! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable as always! Thanks for joining at Lemon Shortbread #161 Anything Goes
    Hugs
    Dewi

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little shadow box! Great colours!
    Thank you for joining us at Polkadoodles Digi Choosday! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things Have a great Christmas! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I am such a big LF fan! This is just too darn cute! Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon.
    -Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card!! Thanks for joining us at Lil Patch of Crafty Friends! DT Candace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card Vannessa. I like the design. Thank you for entering the Sketch and/or Color Swatch Challenge at Incy Wincy Designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card. Thanks for joining the challenge. Greetings Helma DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...