Something Else on Saturday #134 Featuring Cocoa Is Calling from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday. For today's card I thought I would make a fairly simple, male themed card for my brother's Christmas card. He's not one for lots of froo-froo on a card, so the simpler the better! I used this adorable digi stamp from Stamp Anniething which I believe was a freebie in their Facebook Group last Christmas time, but I hadn't yet used it! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Cocoa Is Calling from Stamp Anniething

Papers: Real Red, Coastal Cabana & Let It Snow DSP (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E15, E18, E59
Tongue - R30, R32
T-Shirt - BG53, Bg45, Bg57
Shirt - R35, R37, R39
Jeans - B93, B95, B97
Shoes - W7, W9
Cup - BG05, BG07, BG09, BG000
Cocoa - E71, E74, E77
Marshmallows - E50, E51, Blender

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Stay safe and take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...