Stampers Delights Free Standing Calendar Tutorial

Good evening everyone and welcome to the second of my tutorials for Stampers Delights for this month. For my second project I have made a free standing calendar, which I have made numerous times now and are perfect as little gifts for friends and family. You can adapt them to whatever size you want and decorate in a million different ways too.

For this project, I have used the gorgeous Chibi Happy Birthday. I wanted a fairly generic image to use as this calendar will last all year round, so wanted one that could apply to every month! 

For the step by step tutorial on how I made this calendar, head on over to the Stampers Delights blog post here


And this is the view from the side...

This project is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Chibi Happy Birthday from Stampers Delights

Papers: Crumb Cake, Pop of Pink DSP (Retired) & Flirtatious DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, White 12 x 12 card from Craft UK, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Whisper White Ribbon from Stampin' Up, Doily from stash, Pearls from Simply Creative, Flowers & Stamens from Wild Orchid Crafts, Calendar Tab from The Range, Doohickey Bon Voyage Swedish Lace Die from Magnolia

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E42, E43, E74, E77
Eyes - E42, E43, E47
Lips - RV11, Rv13
Dress - RV11, RV13, RV14, RV17, E41, E42, E43
Top & Bottom Steps - RV10, RV11, RV13
Middle Step - E40, E41, E42, E43

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and stay safe! 

2 comments:

  1. I really love this calendar. It's so adorable. Thank you for sharing your amazing work.

    ReplyDelete

  2. So pleased to see your entry here at Creations in Pink.
    This is a lovely project.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Jackie DT @ Creations in Pink

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...