Something Else on Saturday #144 Featuring Schoolgirl from Tiddly Inks

Good morning and happy Saturday! I do love my Saturdays! Not only do I have no work all weekend, but I get to craft and meet up with my friend for a Costas! I love our fortnightly meet up - it's great that we can do so now! 

For today's project, I have made another page for my reading journal  (just one more to go!) using this older digital stamp from Tiddly Inks, Schoolgirl. I love that she is so like me and has a huge pile of books to read! My TBR (To be read) pile is crazy out of control! I have way more books on my kindle than I could possibly read in my lifetime, but I can but try LOL

Again this page is very simple and as flat as possible to keep the journal from being too bulky! The sentiment is one of my favourite reading quotes and come from an older Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps set.


Recipe:

Stamps: Schoolgirl from Tiddly Inks, Priscilla from Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps

Papers: Highland Heather & Gorgeous Grape both from Stampin' Up, Perfect Partners Lilac & White Patterned Papers from The Paper Boutique, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Highland Heather from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E42, E43, E44, E47
Hat - E30, E31, E34, E33
Hatband & Slippers - R81, R83, R85, R89
Dress - RV91, RV93, RV95, RV99, RV52, RV55
Pages - E40, E41
Books - R56, R59, Y23, Y26, BG70, BG72, BG75, BG78, RV32, RV34, E97, E99, V20, V22, V25, V28, W2, W4

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...