The Paper Shelter Challenge #498 Red or Pink as the Main Colour

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is to use red or pink as the main colour. I know not everyone sends Valentine's cards, so rather than making the challenge a Valentine's one, I thought we could just use the traditional Valentine's Day colours instead and that way if you want to make a Valentine's card you can do, but you don't have to!

Anyway I do go for a Valentine's Day card using the gorgeous Sweetheart and although my intention was to use pink as the main colour, lots of red creeped in as well! I also used my Lawn Fawn Conversation Hearts still which I bought last year and have never used! It was such an easy stencil to line up! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Sweetheart from The Paper Shelter, Joyful Heart bears from My Favorite Things

Papers: Blushing Bride & Real Red both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red, Blushing Bride & Regal Rose (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Conversation Hearts Stencil from Lawn Fawn, Ribbon from stash (It doesn't look anywhere near as creased in real life as it does in the photo! LOL)

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E51, E53, E55, E57
Eyes - B32, B34, B37
Light Pink - RV10, RV11
Mid Pink - RV11, RV13, RV14
Red - R35, R37, R39
Leaves - YG07, YG09

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge blog and check out the rest of the DTs gorgeous projects for our red or pink themed challenge this week and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too? As always there are some fabulous prizes up for grabs!


3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! thanks for joining us at Di's Digi Challenge 🙂
    Wendy DT x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card!!! Thanks so much for participating in our USE YOUR STUFF challenge!!! I appreciate that you play along and I enjoy visiting your blog!! Stay safe and healthy!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunning card. Your coloring is perfect to give her life. Thanks for joining the challenge at Crafty Gals Corner.

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...