All Things Magical and Mythical #31 Featuring Cinderella from Molly Harrison

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. To me, the original fairytales are the most magical stories around - as a child they filled me with wonder and I loved them so much. I still do love them and often try to get my class to read or listen to them at school.

I have had this digi stamp from Molly Harrison for ages, so thought it was time to colour her up, but then decided I didn't want to add her to a card, so I went with creating a page in my quotes journal, which I haven't done for absolutely ages! I created my own background paper just by stamping lots of different shoe stamps in various shades of blue and adding one of my favourite quotes! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Cinderella from Molly Harrison, Fashion from Joy Crafts

Papers: Pacific Point & Soft Sky (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pacific Point, Marina Mist (Retired), Baja Breeze (Retired), Lost Lagoon (Retired) & Midnight Muse (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Clear Wink of Stella, Silver Spica Pen, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Silver Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, White Blizzard Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E50, E51, E53, E55
Hair Decoration - B02, B04
Dress - B12, B14, B16
Gloves - C0, C1, C2
Earring - C2, B21
Tree - E23, E25, E27
Coach - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28, B91, B93
Grass - YG61, YG63, G85, YG67
Flowers - BV13, RV14, YR15
Sky - C00, BV20, BV31, C2, BV11, BV23

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by! Hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Inspiration Post Featuring Owl-Some Owls

Good afternoon and welcome to my new release inspiration post for the newly released Owl-some Owls stamp set. These owls are just so cute,...