Mermay Monday #1

Good morning! As it is May, I thought I would do my Mermay posts like I have done for the past couple of years or so! I have tried doing a mermaid themed card every day, but it was just too much for me to try and keep up, so am sticking with doing a weekly one instead again this year.

For today's post, I have used the gorgeous Mermaid Gang from All Dressed Up and added in a bubbly background using my chalks and a stencil and it almost looks a bit like a bokeh background. Something different for a change and I quite like it! 

This card is for
Recipe:

Stamps: The Mermaid Gang from All Dressed Up, Under The Sea Sentiment Set from Stamping Bella

Papers: Coastal Cabana, Pacific Point, Bumblebee (Retired), Magenta Madness (Retired), Gumball Green (Retired) & Lemon Lime Twist (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Winter Wisteria from Papertrey Ink, Fresh Feelings Patterned Papers from The Works, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Coastal Cabana from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Pearlescent Chalks from Pebbles Inc.

Accessories: Coastal Cabana Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Wavy Stripes Stencil from Dutch Doobadoo, Dew Drops from stash, Under The Sea Dies from La-La Land Crafts, 

Copics Used:
Left Mermaid - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20, RV21, RV23, RV25, RV29, YG21, YG23, YG25, G14, RV114, RV17, BV02, BV04, BV08
Middle Mermaid - E21, E23, E25, R22, R24, BG53, BG45, BG57, BG09, V01,  Y13, Y15, Y17, BG13, BG15, T7, T9, RV13, RV14, RV17, C0, C2, C4
Right Mermaid - E000, E00, E02, R20, V22, V12, V15, V17, V09, YR02, YR04, YR07, V04, V06, YR23, YR27, BG13, BG15, BG18
Shells - YR61, YR65, YR68
Yellow Flower - Y06, Y08
Pink Flower - R43, R46

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

5 comments:

  1. I love all the great colors in this card. Really fun. Thanks for joining us at Use Your Stuff and hope to see you again soon. Tammy DT Co-ordinator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card, I love your colors.Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Danka CT -

    ReplyDelete
  3. I so can relate to your card sentiment and I used to wish that I could be a mermaid too. Thanks for sharing with us at Use Your Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully coloured and I love your sentiment.

    Thanks for joining at Use Your Stuff.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so very much agree! Love all things about this one! Thank you for sharing with us over at Morgan's ArtWorld. Love to see you join in each month.
    ~ Pam CT

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #188 Featuring Meri the Oddleigh Mermaid and Friends from Leigh SB Designs

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. As it is #mermay this month, I just had to make another mermaid card (You'...