Something Else on Saturday #155 Featuring Abracadabra from My Favorite Things

Good morning and happy Saturday! For today's Something Else on Saturday card, I am using my new Abracadabra set from My Favorite Things and the stitched arch dies that go with it! I loved this set as soon as I saw it and just have to have it! These cute animals doing their magic performances are just adorable!

I used my fancy frame slimline die for the card base and then cut out three of the arches for the magicians to perform under before embossing lots of stars (although they don't really look like stars as the embossing powder didn't really work on such tiny stamps! Still like it though!)

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Abracadabra from My Favorite Things

Papers: Poppy Parade & basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Just For Men Patterned Papers from Crafter's Companion, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Versamark, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: White Embossing Powder from Stampin' Up, Inside & Out Stitched Arch Dies from My Favorite Things, Slimline Fancy Frame Dies from Whimsy Stamps

Copics Used:
Rabbit - C00, C0, RV10, RV11, R24, R27, R29, C5, C7, C9
Hedgehog - E42, E43, E44, E47, R24, R27, R29, C5, C7, C9
Fox - E11, E13, E15, E50, E51, R20
Bear - E70, E71, E74, E77, R24, R27, R29, C5, C7, C9, R20, C1
Raccoon - W0, W1, W4, W6, W8, R24, R27, R29, C5, C7, C9
Doves - W0, W1, W4, Y38

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and have a magical day!

6 comments:

  1. Very gorgeous card! Love this set! Thanks for playing at Through The Craftroom

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fabulous design and I love the bold colours too, thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card, love the magic theme and the "floating" fox! Thanks for playing along at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ingenious, love it!
    Thank you for joining us again at Polkadoodles Gem of a Challenge! Jane S (DT) Paper, Pencils & Pretty Things! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a really magical card (sorry, I couldn't resist). Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic card! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Friday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #120 Featuring Rainbow Fairy from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. For today's card I have used the latest freebie digi ...