Something Else on Saturday #158 Featuring Udderly Fabulous from Heffy Doodle

Good morning and Happy Saturday! I can't believe how quickly my half term week off school has gone! I didn't really get much done to be honest, but that's because I just like to spend my time crafting, but I did get to the gym a few times for some longer workout and swimming sessions and I have my yoga class this morning as well. 

Anyway today's card uses one of my new stamp sets from Heffy Doodle. I completely fell in love with these cute cows and just had to have them! Cows are not usually my thing, but these ones are irresistible!  

This card is for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Udderly Fabulous from Heffy Doodle

Papers: Granny Apple Green, Daffodil Delight, Soft Sky (Retired) & Chocolate Chip (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Granny Apple Green from Stampin' UP, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Spooky Fence Die from Taylored Expressions, Hillside Grassy Border Dies from Lawn Fawn, Slimline Scalloped Peekaboo Dies from Heffy Doodle

Copics Used:
Cows - C0, C5, C7, C9, R01, R02
Horns - E70, E71
Flower - R43, R46
Bell - Y23, Y26, Y28
Eggs - E41, E42, E43
Chicken Feed - Y32, Y19, Y26
Bucket - T2, T4, T6
Milk Churns - T0, T1, T2, T3, T4, T6
Milk Bottles - R14, R17, B0000, Blender
Milk Crate - E23, E25, E27
Chickens - E15, E17, E19, E07, E09, Y38

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have an udderly fabulous day! 

1 comment:

  1. Adorable card, love the cute images. Thanks for joining TTCRD challenge. ANesha

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...