All Things Magical and Mythical #46 Featuring Fairy Friends from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mystical post. I have had this Fairy Friends set from Lawn Fawn for years - it was one of the first ones I actually bought, but have only ever used it once before! Why have I not used it more?! These fairies are just so cute and I love that little house too!

Anyway I decided to go for a tiny little shadow box card this time, adding lots of trees and flowers to make it look like the fairies' home was in the middle of the forest! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Fairy Friends & Toucan Do It both from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Gorgeous Grape, Soft Suede, Granny Apple Green, Garden Green, Old Olive & Bumblebee (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gorgeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Shadow Box Dies & Tree House Dies both from Lawn Fawn, Star Dust Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Brown Hair - E55, E57, E59
Black Hair - C5, C7, C9
Blonde Hair - Y21, Y23, Y26, Y28
Yellow Dress - Y11, Y17, Y19, YR27
Red Dress - R24, R27, R29
Blue Dress - B32, B34, B37, B39
Wings - BG000, BG01
Fairy House - E30, E31, E34, E33, V12, V15, V17, V09, G14, G17, Y11, Y13, Y19

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...