Something Else on Saturday #164 Featuring Fluffy Besties IMG453 from Sherri Baldy

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. As we are heading into our 6 week summer holiday, I always give my team a card and small thank you gift, so this card is for one of the other teachers I work with! I'm sure she will love it! 

I kept the card fairly simple as all the tropically coloured papers were bright enough to not need anything else and I love this image! 

This card is for
Alphabet Challenge H is for Holidays (Summer holidays that is!)

Recipe:

Stamps: Fluffy Besties IMG453 from Sherri Baldy, Drink Up The Sunshine from My Favorite Things

Papers: Bumblebee (Retired) & Coastal Cabana both from Stampin' Up, DeLovely Patterned Papers from Cosmo Cricket, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Daffodil Delight from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers, Silver Star Gelly Roll Pen

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R20, R21
Hair - E23, E25, E27
Lips, Bow & Dots - RV23, RV25, RV09
Bikini & Hairband - Y06, Y08, Y19
Towel - BG45, BG49
Flowers - RV09, RV17, RV19
Leaves - YG21. YG23, YG25
Drink - B63, B66, B69, B79
Umbrella - V15, V17
Straw - YG21
Bar - E35, E37, E39
Sky - BG10, BG11 BG13

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Take care and stay safe!

2 comments:

  1. Great card and fantastic coloring! I love the Fluffy girls and your card design highlighting her is lovely. Thanks for sharing your lovely project with us at the Polkadoodles Digi Choosday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well she's definitely ready for summer! I'm sure your colleague loved it. Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge. Deborah DT

    ReplyDelete

Ink 'n' Splatter Inspiration Post #2

Good afternoon and welcome to my second DT inspiration post for Ink 'n' Splatter this month. This month we are showcasing some of th...