Something Else on Saturday #165 Featuring Lulu With Ice Cream from Pink Gem Designs

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post and the first weekend of my 6 week summer holidays! I am so looking forward to this break! Not quite sure what we're going to be getting up to as yet, but hopefully we'll get away somewhere soon. Just so glad I can now turn that 6am alarm off! Although knowing me, I'll still wake up early every day anyway! 

Anyway...this card features a freebie image from Pink Gem Designs Facebook group a while ago and I thought as it's pretty hot out there at the minute, she definitely needs a big ice cream (and so do I!). I am trying to use up some old patterned papers and pulled out these ones, but not sure I am a complete fan of the colours to be honest! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Lulu With Ice Cream from Pink Gem Designs, Sweet As Can Be from Papertrey Ink

Papers: Bushing Bride, Whisper White, Chocolate Chip (Retired) & Marina Mist (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Shabby Chic Patterned Papers from Simply Creative, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Marina Mist (Retired), Blushing Bride, Crumb Cake, Regal Rose (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Sweet As Can Be Dies from Papertrey Ink, Gems from Poundland, On The Edge Clote 11 Die from Crealies

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E44, E47, E49
Dress & Ribbon - B21, B23, B24
Shoes - B24, B26, B28
Pink - R81, R83, R85
Flower Centres - Y11, Y13
Hat - E11, E13, E15
Ice Cream - R21, R43, R46, E77, E79, E23, E25

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and enjoy the sunshine!

3 comments:

  1. Oh my how gorgeous this is I love the image and the ice creams it is totally aorable thank you for joining us at ALLSORTS
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image and all the ice cream...YUM! Great colors and marvelous dimension in your design. Thank you for joining the Summer challenge at Allsorts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fun summetime card, many thanks for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...