Digi Doodle Studios New Release Inspiration Post

Good afternoon and welcome to my DT post for this month's new releases from Digi Doodle Studios. For my inspiration project, I have used the gorgeous Valerie in her yoga tree pose! I can kind of do this pose in my yoga class, but my sense of balance is awful so I wobble constantly! I'm slowly getting there though and can balance for longer each time we do it!

Instead of a card this time, I thought I would add Valerie and this quote which I found on Pinterest to my inspiration quotes scrapbook that I started ages ago and have yet finished! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Valerie from Digi Doodle Studios

Papers: Rococo Rose (Retred), Rich Razzleberry, Rich Razzleberry Prints DSP (Retired) & Rose Red Prints DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Rich Razzleberry Ribbon (Retired) from Stampin' Up, Vintage Floral Punch Around The Page Set from Martha Stewart

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E70, E71, E74, E79
Lips - RV11, RV13
Top - RV11, RV32, RV34, R56
Leggings & Top Trims - RV55, RV66, RV69
Bows - RV63, RV55, RV66
Bangles - E55, E57

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Take care and namaste! Don't forget to pop on over to the Digi Doodle Studios Facebook group and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT! And our monthly challenge, By/At/Under the Sea is still running as well - we would love to see you all join in! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...