Scene It Sunday #107 Featuring Pool Party from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to another of my Scene It Sunday posts. This week I have used another of my unused Lawn Fawn sets (I'm slowly making my way through many of my unused stamps, both physical and digi! Still hasn't stopped me from buying more though 😝)

This week I have used the cute Pool Party set along with my MFT swimming Pool die, which I didn't realise only cuts the inside out but not round the outside! So to get the edging of the pool I drew round the die and hand cut it out! Think I might have to look at getting the Lawn Fawn one instead now! Didn't buy it at the time as I had this one, but had never used it before, so didn't realise how it cut! 

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Pool Party from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Pool Party & Bermuda Bay both from Stampin' Up, All The Dots Patterned Papers from Lawn Fawn, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Swimming Pool Die from My Favorite Things

Copics Used:
Llama - E70, E71, E74, E77
Sloth - W4, W5, W6, W7, W8
Cat - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, E49
Unicorn - RV13, RV14, BG13, BG15, RV91, RV93, BG10, BG11, Blender
Ring - N0, N1, RV04, RV06, RV09, BG02, BG05, BG07, V12, V15, V17, Y13, Y15, Y19
Pink & Green Towel - RV13, RV14, RV17, BG13, BG15, BG18
Yellow & Purple Towel - V05, V06, V09, Y04, Y06, Y08
Ball - N0, Blender, B02, B04, B06
Green Flip Flops - YG01, YG06, YG07, YG09
Snorkel - R14, R17, N2, N3
Pink Flip Flops - RV11, RV21, RV25, RV29

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Have fun and have a relaxing day! 

5 comments:

  1. Oh My, how adorable are these little guys! Love the scene and the coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge! Donna xx
    The Inspiration Station Challenge
    The Paper Funday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie this is thank you for joining us at Allsorts
    hugs
    lolo x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I just love thes Lawn Fawn stamps! Thanks for joining us at Unicorn Challenge.

    groetjes, Ellen (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Youre card is so beautiful, thanks for sharing it with us at the The Unicorn Challenge Blog.
    Hugs Ilonka DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely birthday card. Love the summer theme. Thank you for joining us at Crafty Gals Corner this month, Hope to see you back here again soon. Judy DT

    ReplyDelete

Scene It Sunday #187 Featuring Berry Special from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and welcome to this week's Scene It Sunday. I was having a hunt through my coloured up images to make this week's card...