All Things Magical and Mythical #56 Featuring Fab-BOO-lous from My Favorite Things

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday post. As we are steadily approaching Hallowe'en, I have another Hallowe'en card to share with you all! Apologies if you are not a Hallowe'en fan, but I am a HUGE one, so October tends to be filled with Hallowe'en creations on my blog!

I made a bit of a boo-boo on this one! I had stamped my wreath of spiders, spiderwebs and bats and then decided to ink over the top of them with my Distress Oxides, not thinking that it would dull the wreath! Really should have embossed them, but when I stamped them all out I wasn't thinking that far ahead! I did go over the spiderwebs with my Copic Fineliner, but didn't dare risk the spiders and bats as my drawing skills suck at best! But they kind of looked ghostly, so do kind of work! 

This card is for 

Recipe:

Stamps: Fab-BOO-lous from My Favorite Things

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Watercolour Paints, Copic Fineliner, Milled Lavender, Dusty Concord & Villainous Potion Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz

Copics Used:
Gravestones - T4, T6, T8, G24, G28
Witch - YG03, YG05, YG07, V05, V06, V09, Y38, YR68, E33, E35, E37, T10
Pumpkin - YR15, YR16, YR18, E23, E25, G14, G16
Ghost - BG0000,  BG10, BG11
Cat - T1, T3, T5, BV11, BV13, BV17
Mummy - E81, E84, E87, Blender
Frankenstein's Monster - BV02, BV04, BV08, T3, T5, YG01, YG03, YG05
Vampire - BV31, BV20, BV23, R24, R27, T7, T9
Bat - N5, N7, N9, R56, R59

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and take care! 

2 comments:

  1. Love it! Such cute little characters.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafts Galore Encore Challenge.

    Helen x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun and supercute Halloween card, love all the little images. Thank you for sharing with us over here at Sheepski Designs and best of luck with your entry.
    Granne DT for https://sheepski-designs-challenges.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...