Ink 'n' Splatter New Release Sweet & Spooky

Good morning and welcome to my new release post for Ink 'n' Splatter, which is the clear stamp side of Digi Doodles. I was super excited when Dina asked me to join this team! How could I say no?! 

For today's card I have used the adorable new stamp set Sweet & Spooky, featuring lots of adorable animals all ready for their Hallowe'en adventures! The trio of kittens was just calling out to me though, so they had to be first. 



Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet & Spooky from Ink 'n' Splatter

Papers: Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black & Wild Wasabi (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Ghost Town Patterned Papers from Doodlebug, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Copic Markers

Accessories: Ribbon from Colemans, Spiderweb Corners Dies from eBay, Spiderweb Border Die from La-La Land Crafts, Pumpkin Jack O' Lantern Dies from Impression Obsession, Leaf Doily Dies LR0430 from Marianne Designs

Copics Used:
Left Kitten - T2, T4, T6
Right Kitten - N3, N5, N7
Top Kitten - C4, C6, C8
Inner Ears - R20, R22
Spider - C3, C5, C7
Pumpkin - YR04, YR68, YR07, YR09, YR27
Leaves - G03, G09, G07
Hat - V12, V15, V17
Hatband - YG13, YG17
Buckle - Y35, Y38

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 
Don't forget to check out the Ink 'n' Splatter blog for all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT for this month's new releases! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...