Something Else on Saturday #175 Featuring Fangtastic Friends from Lawn Fawn

Good morning and Happy Hallowe'en month! I love love love Hallowe'en and October 1st is always the start of my Hallowe'en preparations - making cards, gift boxes, decorations and hunting for the boxes of Hallowe'en decorations for the house!

For today's card I have used my new Lawn Fawn Fangtastic Friends stamp set along with the new Nighttime Sky stencil as well. I used my Distress Oxide Inks for the sky and then some texture paste for the clouds, but the colour of the sky seeped through so I had to do them all again and they came out so fluffy looking!

This card is for

Recipe:

Stamps: Fangtastic Friends from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Gorgeous Grape & Basic Gray both from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Gogeous Grape from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, White Paint Pen from Posca, Wilted Lavender, Dusty Concord, Villainous Potion, Hickory Smoke & Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz, White Gel Pen

Accessories: Nighttime Sky Stencil from Lawn Fawn, Texture Paste from Ranger

Copics Used:
Bats - T3, T4, T5, T6, RV10, RV11
Spiders - BV23, BV25
Moth - W00, W0, W1, W2, W4
Pumpkin Bag - YR04, YR07, YR09
Branches - E57, E59, YG17, YG67

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and have lots of spooky fun this Hallowe'en month! 

1 comment:

  1. What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

    ReplyDelete

All Things Magical and Mythical #124 Featuring Sirena 2 from Mmedell Illustrations

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week, I have used an old digi stamp from MMedell Ill...