The Paper Shelter Challenge #530 Hallowe'en or Hallowe'en Colours

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is one of my favourites - Hallowe'en! If you have been seeing all the Hallowe'en cards I have been making over the last month or so, you may have worked out that I LOVE Hallowe'en! And I always make way more Hallowe'en cards than I actually need! 

For my card this time, I have used the gorgeous Witch. I have combined the digi stamp with the background paper before printed onto Copic friendly card, so I could still colour her in my own colour combos!

This card is also for

Recipe:

Stamps: Witch from The Paper Shelter, Scary Sentiments from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Highland Heather & Basic Black both from Stampin' Up, X-Press It Copic Blending Card

Inks: Highland Heather from Stampin' Up, Copic Markers

Accessories: Gems from Poundland

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - W7, W8, W9
Twigs in Hair - E71, E74
Eyes - V93, V95
Lips - BV13, BV17
Necklace - R56, R59, W8, W10
Dress - BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08
Candles - V05, V06, V09, Y15, Y38, YR18
Pumpkins - Y13, Y15, Y17, YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09, G94, G99
String on Pumpkin - E84, E89
Grass - G43, G46, G94, G99
Tree - E71, E74, E77, E79, E99, YR23, YR24, YR27
Skull - E50, E51, Blender
Vines - YG95, YG97

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon. Don't forget to pop on over to the Paper Shelter Challenge Blog and check out all the other fabulous creations from the rest of the DT and why not join in the fun whilst you are there too! As always there are some fantastic prizes to be won! 

4 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Dream Valley Challenge. Marlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frightful and yet delightful...perfection!! Fantastic coloring!! Way to go shopping your stash!! We are so glad you joined the fun and played along with our "frightfully delightful" challenge over at SOS!! #SOS481

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is stunning ... so glad you shared your Frightfully Delightful creation with us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Eine wundervoll schaurige Karte. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    Danke daß du bei den Sweet Stampers mitmachst.
    LG Dreja

    ReplyDelete

The Paper Shelter Challenge # April Showers Bring May Flowers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is April Showers Bring May Fl...