All Things Magical and Mythical #63 Featuring Merry Maidens from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. This week I thought I would use some of my older stamps and pulled out this cute set from Clearly Besotted with some Christmassy mermaids! 

I inked the sea using my distress oxide inks before splattering with some water for some bubbles, but still added some Glitter Drops as it need a bit of sparkle! Just a few seaweed and coral dies in the same colour scheme and it all came together really quickly. 


Recipe:

Stamps: Merry Maidens & Christmas Sea both from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Garden Green, crushed Curry & Crumb Cake all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red & Crumb Cake both from Stampin' Up, Mermaid Lagoon, Broken China & Salty Ocean Distress Oxide Inks all from Tim Holtz, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers

Accessories: Hit The Slopes Dies from My Favorite Things, Sealife Dies from eBay, Blue Lagoon Glitter Drops from Nuvo

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Mermaid With Present's Hair - E53, E55, E57
Swimming Mermaid's Hair - E44, E47, E49
Sitting Mermaid's Hair - E21, E23, E25
Red - R24, R27, R29
Green - G05, G07, G09
Gold - Y21, Y23, Y26 
Chest - E33, E35, E37, E39, Y35, Y38, G03, G05, G07, R24, R27, R29
Christmas Tree Coral - G14, G17
Rock - W1, W3, W5

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Paper Shelter Challenge #596 - Lots of Layers

Good morning and welcome to my DT post for the new challenge from The Paper Shelter. This week our challenge is for you to use lots of laye...