Scene It Sunday #119 featuring Garden Friends from Hello Bluebird

Good morning and happy Sunday! I can't quite believe we are already almost halfway through November! Just where is the time flying to?!

For today's card I have used the birds from Hello Bluebird's Garden Friends stamp set. These are completely unavailable over here in the UK - literally nowhere sells them at all, but I was lucky enough to buy several sets from a company in Germany who used to stock them. Unfortunately they haven't had any new ones for years now, so I can't buy any more unless I want to buy them in very large quantities direct from Hello Bluebird. We so need a stockist here! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Garden Friends from Hello Bluebird, A  Bug Deal from Lawn Fawn

Papers: Blushing Bride Crumb Cake & Mint Macaron all from Stampin' Up, Ultimate Graphic White Paper, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Mint Macaron from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Tumbled Glass & Broken China Distress Ink Oxides both from Tim Holtz

Accessories: Grassy Hillside Borders Dies & Slimline Cloudy Stencil both from Lawn Fawn, 

Copics Used:
Birds - RV000, RV00, RV02, RV10, RV11, RV13, RV14, YR21, YR23
Snail - E84, E87, E89, E23, E27, E29
Flowers - V12, V15, V17, YG03, YG23
Butterfly - V91, V93, V95, V99, Y35, W4, W6, W8
Toadstools - BV00, BV01, BV02, BV04, BV08, E31, E34, E33, E35, E37

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Something Else on Saturday #252 Featuring Springtime Girl With Tulip Basket from Stamp Anniething

Good morning and welcome to this week's Something Else on Saturday. Today, I have made a card for my year group lead at school as she i...