All Things Magical and Mythical #65 Featuring Little Elves from Clearly Besotted

Good morning and welcome to this week's All Things Magical and Mythical post. I thought I would use these cute little elves for today's card, but then thought are elves magical? Of course they are! Especially Santa's elves!

I was really stuck with what to do for them as I had coloured them before making the card and I couldn't find any large enough pieces of red or green Christmas themed patterned papers. I generally don't use red and green together on my Christmas cards as I'm not a fan of the traditional colours to be honest. So after much hunting I found the Gumball Green spotted pieces for the background and then some smaller leftover pieces of red and green from other patterned paper packs. It kind of all came together in the end though! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Little Elves from Clearly Besotted

Papers: Real Red, Garden Green, Whisper White, In Colors 2012-14 DSP (Retired) & Ski Slope DSP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Real Red from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black,  Copic Markers

Accessories: Xmas Red Stickles

Copics Used:
Skin - E000, E00, E21, E11, E04, R30, R20
Hair - E13, E17, E19
Red - R35, R37, R39
Green - G03, G05, G07
Gold - Y35, Y38
List - E31, E33
Sledge - E23, E25
Shelf - E23, E25, E27
Tree - G94, G99, R37, E47, E49

And that's all from me today folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have a magical day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...