Scene It Sunday #124 featuring Sweet Holiday Penguins from My Favorite Things

Good morning and Happy Sunday! I can't believe we are a week away from Christmas day and I'm not 100% ready yet. Are you all done? I have all my presents bought, just need to finish wrapping them and then have to deliver them all. Need to write out the cards I will hand deliver. And then it's just the fresh food that needs buying closer to the day! 

Anyway onto today's card. This cute set has been in my stash for ages but I have never used it before. I probably bought it after Christmas one year, which is why it's never seen ink until now! These penguins are just adorable and I just loved Stacy Yakula's style of drawing cute images! 


Recipe:

Stamps: Sweet Holiday Penguins from My Favorite Things

Papers: Real Red, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White & Let It Snow DP (Retired) all from Stampin' Up, Make It Colour Blending Card from Make It Crafty

Inks: Pool Party from Stampin' Up, Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers, Clear Star Gelly Roll Pen

Accessories: Starry Merry Christmas Die from Creative Expressions

Copics Used:
Penguins - T0, T1, T4, T6, T8, YR15, YR18
Baby Penguin - T0, T1, T2, T4, YR15. YR18
Red - R35, R37, R39
Aqua - BG45, BG57, BG49
White - N0, N1, Blender
Wreath - R89, G07

And that's all from me for this post folks! Thanks for stopping by and I hope to see you all again soon! Have fun and take care! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scene It Sunday #189 Featuring The Guppies from Sweet November Stamps

Good morning! I can't believe the weekend is almost over! I hope you all had a great weekend! Sundays are generally a crafting day for m...